I figure you’re all as excited as we are, so I’ll skip the blathering and just give you the goods:
- We’re expecting a human baby around May 20th, 2010.
- That makes me almost 14 weeks pregnant.
- Yes, I had first-trimester nausea.
- No, I didn’t ever actually puke.
- Yes, I plan on blogging all about it.
- That makes this a mostly knitting and pregnancy blog at this point.
- As I am an open person, you are going to hear about controversial, weird and potentially gross stuff. Consider yourself warned.
(That’s 7 weeks and 14 weeks.)
Next to come: sonogram headshot of what we’re referring to as The Soybean, results of genetic testing, ruminations on the first three months, and more.