From the garden, mini edition
I hadn’t downloaded the photos from my camera since July. If you’re interested, you can catch up on all the Wadsgreen shenanigans at my Flickr. Here are the things that have happened (pictorially):
* Stella’s birthday party, with booze and cupcakes, then trespassing on an abandoned dock in Eastie for a view of the skyline
* A surprise vacation for Jason to Ann Arbor to see some of his favorite people
* Gratuitous cat photos
* Chillaxing with Steph and Ollie, including an amazing fritatta and a bonus trip to the dog beach
* Watching the DNC speeches with the friends with whom I watched the ’04 debates
* Driving from Chicago directly into a plate full of steak and corn, fresh off the grill
* Going to my 11-year high school reunion, which had a 30% attendance rate
* Bonding with long-lost high school friends over the Twilight trilogy
* Learning about this fun game that includes $10 worth of equipment from Lowes and some frisbees. I rank it higher than corn hole.
One potato rules them all.